Childrens Court

Children’s Court Care and Protection Applications

If your children, or grandchildren, are subject to an application from the Department of Human Services ("DHS") we can represent you.

Child support hearings in the childrens court

We can guide you through all stages of litigation in the Children's Court and negotiate on your behalf with DHS.

If an agreement cannot be reached, we can represent you in a Trial, opposing DHS's application.

For help with any matter in the childrens court please phone us on (03) 93491251 for a confidential appointment or request a first free appointment using our online appointment form.